I will leave it to these fine folks to encapsulate for us – what has transpired in the last 100 days of the Obama Regime.
100 DAYS…in Summary
By Keep Your Powder Dry
What WE are, and What Obama has done:
On the road to Obamanism, he has: Nationalized the Banks and Maintains Control
and Nationalized General Motors.
Pushing through socialized heath care because it works so well in Mexico, Canada, Europe, and Massachusetts, and choosing what procedures you can have done.
He employs a civilian army to promote his legislations, just like Hitler did, and Mao, Chavez, and Castro.
Prohibit ‘Volunteers’ from practicing religion, charge them to volunteer, and punish the charitable.
Controls the press through secret meetings.
Ignores the Real cause of the financial meltdown, continuing to blame Bush, While he allows the real culprits to continue.
Ignores the facts about ‘global warming’; introduces a new tax to ‘offset’ global warming, and creating a new class of welfare recipients with the money.
Continue to pump money into the unproductive sector of the economy, while strangling the innovators, and the investors.
Thinks he can spend his way out of this just like the Japanese did in the 90’s.
Appoint intellectual infants to key posts, such as a DHS Secretary that doesn’t know the laws she has sworn to uphold, appoint a Taliban head to the Justice Department, nominates a porn lawyer, a perpetuator or racism asAttorney General, a tax cheat as Treasury Secretary.
Bows to the Saudi King, and befriends Chavez.
Supports a back door approach to ‘banning’ guns.
And there will be a return of the wonderful practice of eugenics, and with that this will come even faster.
And what is really scary is that someone wants him in the oval office forever.
But there is more analysis:
Obamalinsky’s First 100 Days
The President’s Radical Playbook
The evidence to date suggests that President Obama is not simply formulating his own goals, but has rooted it in the tactical prescriptions of leftist godfather Saul Alinsky.
Alinsky: “… taking a new step is what people fear most. Any revolutionary change must be preceded by a passive, affirmative, non-challenging attitude toward change among the mass of our people,” — according to Rules for Radicals: A Pragmatic Primer for Realistic Radicals, by Saul Alinsky, 1971, Random House
Is Mr. Obama a radical? Here are some of his stated objectives:
• He wants to dramatically expand government control over our health care system.
• He wants to enact a broad set of environmental controls and environmental taxes on the economy, with little apparent concern for the effect on business profitability and thus sustainability.
• He wants to abolish the right to a secret ballot in union organizing.
• He wants to subordinate American sovereignty to the United Nations by committing us to treaties and agreements on a wide variety of issues.
• He appears to be working to undermine popular support for the Second Amendment by repeating false statistics about gun violence. His few positive comments about ownership of firearms typically related to hunting and target-shooting, neither of which was the basis for the Second Amendment.
• He is appointing radical advocates of abortion to positions within his administration, including advocates of taxpayer-funded abortion and partial-birth abortion, and he moved within days of his inauguration to send taxpayer money to international organizations that perform abortions.
• He is moving to cut the budget of the Defense Department specifically to limit research into future combat systems that could more effectively protect America at a lower cost.
Note that all of these policy items were less urgent than the “stimulus” bill. The stimulus was an ingenious way to seize the opportunity presented by the recession. In fact, the purpose of the stimulus itself would have made Alinsky proud:
• Much of the stimulus money went toward “feeding and watering” of radical constituency groups such as ACORN and Planned Parenthood, as well as unions and government bureaucrats.
• Much of the stimulus money is in the form of “down payments” on questionable energy programs desired by liberal environmentalists or transportation programs designed to make it harder for individuals to own cars and easier for the government to force them into mass transit systems.
• Much of the stimulus money relies on the discredited notion that simply pushing money through the system — taking $10 out of one pocket and putting it into another — creates economic growth. In fact, it is entrepreneurship that creates growth, because it creates value.
• Some of the stimulus spending is designed with time bombs in the form of expansions of government health care initiatives that expire in a few years, “forcing” Congress to continue them. This was done on the front end to hold the official cost of the stimulus under a trillion dollars.
Mr. Obama pursues what is unquestionably the most radical agenda of an American President in decades, but he does it with a smile, and gentle words about the American dream and cutting taxes. As Alinsky said in Rules for Radicals, raving about “white racist[s]” and “fascist pig[s]” (or bombing the Pentagon) may feel good to a leftist organizer, but the responsible organizer blends into the community and avoids foolish risks that could get him shunned by regular members of the community.
3 responses to “ObamaNation – A 100-Day Retrospective of Imposing Marxism”
It’s really scary that people still think like this. The rest of the world likes America more now that you have a rational president!
The funny thing is that so many Republicans reject the stimulus bill because of the “excessive spending.” Economic stimulus is analogous to spending – money is what makes the economy go round. Duh.
Do you have any idea how IDIOTIC and STUPID your assertions are?
First of all, considering the condition much of the world outside of the U.S. has been in during the last 50 years, I can care less what the world thinks about us.
The only reason “the world” (meaning tyrannies and Socialists) like us more – is because we have a usurping president who goes overseas to bow to foreign leaders and trash this country on their soil.
And the reason Conservatives REJECTED the “stimulus” bill you idiot – is because “stimulus” by robbing your neighbor at the point of an IRS gun of his wealth and redistributing it is only a stimulus of tyranny.
There’s a huge difference between an economic stimulus of letting us keep more of our own money and spending it on what we want, and the government TAKING our money and giving it to whom they deem worthy.
That’s simple Marxism – “From Each according to his ability, To Each, according to his need” – which is only a stimulus to Communism, which of course you are an advocate of.
Which makes you an enemy of liberty.
To be a adroit human being is to have a philanthropic of openness to the far-out, an gift to trusteeship uncertain things beyond your own control, that can lead you to be shattered in hugely outermost circumstances as which you were not to blame. That says something uncommonly impressive thither the get of the principled life: that it is based on a trustworthiness in the fitful and on a willingness to be exposed; it’s based on being more like a plant than like a prize, something rather tenuous, but whose very precise beauty is inseparable from that fragility.