Obama’s Praetorian Media: Silence on Benghazi Cover-up as the MarxoFascist Democrats attack and discredit the ‘Whistleblowers’
As I feared, after watching the Benghazi testimony from Issa’s committee hearings on the slaughter of Americans on 9-11-2012 and the cover-up by the Obama regime – not only is nothing going to come as a result of these hearings, the media is ensuring that Obama’s Amerika doesn’t give a damn about what happened there. They are either totally silent and ignoring the testimony altogether, or slandering the entire investigation as a ‘GOP’ attack on Obama.
Along with Hillary Clinton’s “What difference does it make?!” answer to why did they leave 4 Americans to die and blame the Jihad attack on a youtube video:
…the Marxofascists are now adding insult to injury asserting to those testifying that “Death is a part of life” IOW – this is NO BIG DEAL, SHUT UP and move on:
Elijah Cummings (Marx-MD), ranking member of the House Oversight Committee, tells Benghazi witnesses that “death is a part of life.”
I would bet that this talking point the MarxoFascist Democrats are rallying around does not apply to events like Sandy Hook, Aurora Colorado, Boston Marathon bombing, etc. Imagine if some Conservative said “What difference does it make what kind of gun was used, death is a part of life!” Not so with the Obama Leftists. Their treason and dereliction of duty is met with ridicule and lecture while they absolve themselves.
Then of course, the Propaganda media/Obama’s Praetorian are doing all they can to marginalize, slander and then ignore any damaging testimony that makes Obama or his regime look bad or incompetent.
Media Calls Benghazi Testimony as nothing but political “GOP Hearings”
Fox News is the ONLY news outlet actually covering the hearings aside from the internet and C-Span. The entirety of the rest of Obama’s Media either totally ignores the testimony, or simply follows the talking points to declare the hearings a ‘political witch hunt against Obama’ (because he’s black).
Benghazi Hearings Nothing But A Political Witch Hunt
There are some who upon looking at the preliminary testimony assert that the damning evidence and testimony is enough to topple the Obama regime.
John Bolton: Benghazi could bring down Obama administration
Sorry Mr. Bolton, only in a nation where the Rule of Law is cherished and a people are not consumed with self gratification at another’s expense would JUSTICE come to those who were derelict, complicit and engaged in treason and cover-up. In Obama’s Amerika – 90% of the people it will be said – do not give a damn about Benghazi. They demand gun control, Amnesty for Illegals, Homosexual Marriage and can care less about anything else. We will be told that the Amerikan people see the investigation into Benghazi as nothing but a GOP/Conservative political attack on the nation’s first black president – and therefore another illustration of racism, intolerance, obstruction to change and bitter clinging.
But for those of us who are Americans – and want to know the truth of the blood-soaked hands of Obama’s regime:
What we learned today about the Benghazi attacks
If anyone suggests that nothing new was said in today’s Benghazi hearing — it’s just not true. It doesn’t take a smoking gun to solve a murder case, and the absence of a smoking gun here doesn’t take away from the fact that huge doubt was cast both on the Obama administration’s diligence with respect to its mission in Libya and its sincerity in explaining what had happened after the fact.
There were several important revelations in today’s testimony. They come from sources that are not mere partisan hacks, but civil servants who experienced the Benghazi attacks up close and have since, in some cases, suffered retaliation from the Obama administration for daring to step forward.
Here are a few of the lessons from today, just the quick and dirty version:
(1) As the consulate in Benghazi was swarmed by at least five dozen armed men and later shelled with precisely aimed mortars, Diplomats on the ground knew right away that they were under attack by terrorists, and even by which ones — they were al Qaeda linked. Ambassador Chris Stevens, in his phone conversation with U.S. diplomats in Tripoli, did not suggest at any point that there was a demonstration going on outside the facility there.
(2) They knew the anti-Islamic YouTube video, made a Copt and later blamed by U.S. politicians, was a “non-event” that had not entered the public consciousness in Libya.
(3) Gregory Hicks, the Libya Deputy Mission Chief, believes that the falsehoods told by administration officials about said video (including Obama himself, Secretary Clinton, Susan Rice and others) harmed relations with Libyan leaders (the Libyan president stated early on that it was a terrorist attack) and contributed to the three-week delay in getting the FBI into the crime scene.
(4) Hicks received orders from on high not to speak with visiting members of Congress without an administration-appointed chaperone/babysitter present at all times.
(5) When he did so anyway (his appointed babysitter lacked the security clearance to be present in the conversation he had), Hillary’s Chief of Staff and Clinton era counsel Cheryl Mills personally called to chew him out afterward.
(6) Hicks — who had previously been praised for his work — was suddenly criticized, blamed and demoted after he came forward and questioned these falsehoods about the YouTube video.
(7) The security situation in both Benghazi and Tripoli evinced negligence by the State Department. Neither facility met the State Department’s own security standards, despite known security risks in Libya, and this situation was only allowed to exist with permission of the Secretary of State herself.
As to the question of whether substantial military help could have been ordered and arrived in a timely fashion, I don’t believe the testimony tells us much. We at least know for sure that no effort was made — not even a request to use the airspace. That doesn’t mean the decision not to send help was not justified by the circumstances.
4 responses to “Amerika Doesn’t Give A Damn About Benghazi”
That’s probably because you are an American. Someone the Obama regime and his media says is a Domestic Terrorist.
You’re right AMERIKA does not care about BenghaziGate. Luckily AMERICA does. The dead of Benghazi as well as those from Fast & Furious will haunt the Obama Regime for the rest of their days.
Only in the hearts and minds of Americans and Conservatives. The media trashed the hearings and the only thing Amreika heard and knows is that the Benghazi scandal is nothing but a ‘Republican witch hunt against a black president’.
The majority of Amerikans do not care about benghazi – and I’m sorry – but Amerikans outnumber us Americans and His Heinous’ media will make sure of that.
Nothing will come of what we heard yesterday. No impeachments, reprisals or jail time for incompetence and dereliction of duty for ANYONE but perhaps an underling they can run over with a bus.